Let Me Alone

how,,,,
if there is no sense
anymore in your heart in your
life
go for you are not
disturbed
and let me here alone along with cuts and tears
I know,,, I did not
Inappropriate for you,,,

go ,, ,,
where the star will you find
your love go towards the
palace, fit for a princess like
you
I commoners,,, would not
be able to be a prince I figure a man,,,
who was unable to
support all your mind
I have a heart , which is very sick
because you want your not the
past,,, feeling your heart is just
the eye without looking at
without feeling a sense of your
tongue only without reasoning
just say it without be mind


sorry,,,
although I blinded my
eyes still see and my heart hurt
past because it is part of your self
which I also love this
a moment is destiny of life in
which we live
and about it I also never
reproached
just your
attitude,,,,
which pobud
become a thorn in my sincere if
the taste is not capable else
would you appreciate if this
love could no longer you understand it,,,
is enough story
without finaly perfect
though is held back at the end
of a dream and never would I
never died your right,,,
I do not
likewise ignore you,,, but my
heart has a saturation point
which has far exceeded that
your attitude
I am not hating
you only make broken my heart
sorry if my poem
far from the sage-covered
coals,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment